Friday, September 30, 2011

Blog hopping

 Cup of tea in hand and ready to start the day.....

I checked my emails...

Then...

started a bit of blog hopping.

Love hopping through and seeing all the wonderful things everyone is doing. 
Seeing all the inspiration that everyone is so graciously willing to share with us all. 
Love looking at scrapbook pages, card making, altered art in many shapes, sizes, and forms.
Also love looking at furniture remodels and room designs/home decor.

The best is techniques and know how that bloggers share.
Love learning an artsy new technique, from making your own embellishments for your scrapbooking pages, to painting and inking techniques, sketches for pages and cards, to altering images for those pages and cards 
or
how that piece of furniture went from drab to fab!

And, WOW, the different styles everyone chose's to work with!
My personal fav's are vintage and shabby chic but it's so cool to see all the others.
There are so many!

Today my how-to info came from Cindy Adkins' Whimsical Musings.
She is doing a week long Blogging Seminar for us.


It just started today so hop over and see what she taught me today.
It was very informative and I can't wait for the rest of the weeks info.

I hope you find it as helpful as I have!

Happy Blogging!



2 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh wow, you really did do it again!! A backlink!! Brilliant! And thank you SO much for letting people know about the seminar....I hope it helps so many of our blogging buddies!!!
Xo
Cindy

Terry said...

I agree with what you said about blogging and sharing! It is always such a treat to visit and see what other bloggers are up to. Not to mention that no matter what the style, we still pick up ideas to express our own! Have a great weekend!