Monday, September 26, 2011

Alcohol ink transformation

In the process of clearing out his office at work, of all the junk from the previous managers/proprietors, my hub's told me that I could take any piece of office supplies that I wanted!

Right away I spotted 2 of these...


Oh yea! 
12 inches I'm grabbing them!

Pretty ugly though!

Got out my trusty Alcohol inks and .....


I went with Earthtones - Slate, Bottle & Meadow and Brights - Citrus.
 
So much prettier but.....
 

A little swirly stamping done with black StazOn and I'm liking it even more!


I am off to attack #2.

What do you have hanging around that would love to be kissed with some alcohol ink or stamps?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a great transformation you did cool work!
byebye,Lean..thanks for your visit on my blog!

Heather said...

Love how these turned out!! What a perfect find...12 inches!! Wooo Hooo!!
love the colors
xo Heather