Monday, July 16, 2012

Week 6 Summer of Color

Sad to see it go but it is the last week of the Summer of Color over at 

This is the card I made...


The back ground paper is from July's, Great Adventures, ATC paper collection at 
I added some more red to it with Fired Brick distress ink and edged it with some walnut distress ink as well.
The little girl image is matted on chocolate brown cardstock. 

*****
So much for doing a quick post and run...

I forgot to mention that this little darling was also from Gecko Galz.
She is from July's Monday's Child collection.
Love this little cutie!

Hope I didn't forget anything else!

*****

The ribbon is from my stash.
I embellished it with a couple of Irock gems 
and 
some flat back pearls from Pro31 Design.


The inside background paper is a gcd's Ella Bue piece I had in my scrap's box.

The shell stamp on my cardstock piece are K&Company stamps.

Here is our inspiration photo...


YUM!
Watermelon Ice
I could go for some of that, it's getting hot and humid here again!

Hope everyone is having a great summer!

***

Twinkle Twinkle - Summer of  Color wk 6

Photobucket

10 comments:

Kristin said...

xo!

Joanna said...

Awww, she's lovely - great card.

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Beautiful and lovely is your work.
Lovely greet
Marja

Carolyn Dube said...

Wonderful card! The look on her face with the red behind her is perfect!

Diana Taylor said...

A beautiful card - I love the image you chose - just perfect.

Netty said...

Beautiful card. Annette x

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic card and how adorable is that little girl!

Shahrul Niza said...

Darling card :). Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous. love how you used the colours and the girl is a cutie :)
Hugs June x
PS, I have a new free background at my Dezinaworld blog today if its any use to you, also if you didnt get the pretty ones, scroll down for them too

Carol Salisbury said...

Thanks June, I will take a look!