Thursday, July 5, 2012

Beachy Wedding Mini

This is a mini I made, 
a couple months ago, 
for my nephew and his new wife. 

They got married in May, on a beach in Florida.


A couple close ups of the flowers and charms.....


All the flowers and leaves are from I am roses.
Pearl drops are from Pro31 Design.
Lace trim on the cover is from Wild Orchids.


Love that bride and groom charm!

I made the charms with bits and pieces I had in my stash and stuff found at Michael's.

Pic's of the inside.....


They had a photo online of them on the beach that fit with their heads peeking out from behind the heart cutout, above.


Their rings.








And the back.....


All the shaped pages, doilies, pockets and these little hearts were cut with my Cameo.

Photobucket

6 comments:

tumblingcarrie said...

so beautiful, i love the blues and whites that you stuck with throughout. just stunning.

JannyBee said...

Beautiful...I love the colors.

Kay Wallace said...

What an absolutely beautiful mini! I am sure that your nephew and his bride were just so very pleased. Love the delicacy of this, love the colors!

2amscrapper said...

I love all the little details.

Georgie Horn said...

Love, love, love! You put a lot of work into this mini. Come by for a giveaway!
http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2012/07/freaking-fantabulous-giveaway-july-6.html

Cynthia Schelzig said...

What a keepsake of a book!! Very beautiful work!!