Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Elegance and Lace

Today I had to play with the Shabby Tea Room's inspiration.

Look at how pretty it is...


I would love to live in that room!

Here is the card I made...


I don't usually work with these colors,
I'm not a pink girl,
 but when I do a project like this I absolutely love the look!

The pink center piece is core'dinations.
I sanded it and distressed the edges.

 I LOVE the shabby chic look!

I used tea dye distress ink on the all the edges.

The large pearl in the corners as well as the pearl swirl & the rosy die cut, in the center, were from my stash.
The flower under my rosy die cut was a piece of trim I found at Walmart.
The lace behind everything is from Creating is fun.
The rose bud's are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The pearl spray is from Pro31 Design.

A close up...


Here you can see the rock candy distress crackle paint that I put on the rosy die cut.

*****

I'm linking to:
The Shabby Tea Room - Elegance and Lace

Photobucket
Post a Comment