Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Playing with pink again...

I love the pink card I made yesterday
so I wanted to keep playing with pink, 
not my normal color choice.
I use pink,
 but usually downplayed. 

Anyway...

I made this tag


I love this quote.
I rubbed this with Pearl paint dauber then rubbed it off to highlight the words.


This lace once was a doily. 
I found it at a thrift shop not long ago.
It was a little ragged but I bought it for cutting. 


The green wheat spray is from Pro31

Curly two tone flower is from I am roses
I sprayed it with biscotti Perfect Pearls Mist for shimmer.

The rose buds are from Wild Orchids
I  touched the tips of the petals with a spun sugar distress marker then sprayed it with biscotti Perfect Pearls Mist.

The papers were all bits from my scrap stash, 
always love to dig in and use some of that!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Heather said...

Two days in a row...you may just become a pink girl after all!! Great layers, love the doily and all your yummy flowers!! You know I love those wheat sprays!! Hugs from your BOLB
Heather