Sunday, July 29, 2012

Cards & a Beautiful day

I woke up yesterday and decided that I was going to plant myself in my craft room and create all day.

Then I let the dogs out!

It was so beautiful!

Sun was shining & the temperature was just right with a great breeze blowing through!

So I got out the lounge chair, my kindle and a bottle of water and sat outside with the dogs for a while! 

I did however manage to get into my room and make a couple of cards!

This one I will be entering in the Gecko Galz Summer Card challenge...


I distressed all the edges and added some vintage photo distress ink.

The little beauty is from Gecko Galz Mondays Child collage set.


The bling mesh is from Pro31 Design


Hip rose buds are from Wild Orchid Crafts
and 
the sea shells are from my stash.


*****

This one I will enter into the Gecko Galz Summer Garden Challenge


I used my paint dauber in pearl along the edges of the card.

This beauty is also from Gecko Galz Monday's Child collection
and the sunflower Monet is also from Gecko Galz.


Isn't she cute!

I added a little Recollections rose to her hat and some bling from my stash.

***

I hope you all have a chance to enjoy some beautiful days like I did yesterday!

Today is a bit dreary so after some cleaning I will be in my craft room. 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kay Wallace said...

By allowing yourself time to "renew," you brought a freshness to your craft room that might have been missing earlier in the day. I love both cards, but must admit that I love the gold! Still a big fan, Carol!