Saturday, July 21, 2012

Oops...

I made this card to enter into a challenge but in the end I didn't add all the elements needed and don't have the heart to do any more because I think it's cute enough the way it is. 

So here is my cute little card...


Isn't she adorable?

She is a digi stamp I got from Saturated Canary.
Her name is Pricilla Pie.

I colored her with my new set of Spectrum Noir markers.
I really like how they worked out. 
They are my first alcohol markers so I had a lot of fun with them.

I fussy cut her and pop dotted her on the card.

I also broke out my Cuttlebug and embossing folders for the background, then sanded it to make it pop. 

The background papers I used are from my scrap pile.

The ribbon is a trim I found at Walmart last week.


Here is a close up of  little Miss Pricilla Pie


Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol
She is certainly precious.
It doesn't look as though it needs anymore, too much would detract from her cuteness.
Wishes
Lynne

Micupoftea said...

I think it's great just the way it is too...love the sweet ruffle, Carol! Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope your summer is going well. My daughter still has another month before heading back for her sophomore yr. :)
xoxox

Sassy Raggedy said...

You are right it is wonderful the way it is...I love it. joann sassy raggedy