Saturday, July 21, 2012

Oops...

I made this card to enter into a challenge but in the end I didn't add all the elements needed and don't have the heart to do any more because I think it's cute enough the way it is. 

So here is my cute little card...


Isn't she adorable?

She is a digi stamp I got from Saturated Canary.
Her name is Pricilla Pie.

I colored her with my new set of Spectrum Noir markers.
I really like how they worked out. 
They are my first alcohol markers so I had a lot of fun with them.

I fussy cut her and pop dotted her on the card.

I also broke out my Cuttlebug and embossing folders for the background, then sanded it to make it pop. 

The background papers I used are from my scrap pile.

The ribbon is a trim I found at Walmart last week.


Here is a close up of  little Miss Pricilla Pie


Photobucket
Post a Comment