Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Trash to Treasure

Good morning all!

I am not doing too well these days. 
My husband shared the cold he had and it is slamming me.
And if that wasn't bad enough I pulled a muscle in my shoulder today.

But enough about that. 

I spent most of the day yesterday just vegetating but last night with a small burst of energy I decided to work on a project for the 

I forgot to take a picture of my trash before starting but I managed to catch myself before totally covering it...



I am still working on getting rid of my scraps so all the papers I used are from my scrap box.


My new pen/pencil box.


I'm not sure what I will be putting in there but I also added a pocket in front.


Simple but practical. 

I am also linking this up to Vintage Page Designs Destash Challenge.


Photobucket
Post a Comment