Monday, March 5, 2012

Easter tag

Woohoo and Yippie too!

I was playing with my Cameo yesterday and through a LOT of trial and error I was finally able to take  images I edited in GIMP, 
the little girl came from Heather (not sure where she got it) and
 Peter Rabbit came from Gecko Galz,
and put them together with a tag and cut it out as one piece!

First picture is the 
"Nope it didn't work" shot!


Poor little girl got her backside cut off!

But, lookie, lookie.....


I got it!
All in one piece!
I am so proud of myself,
can you tell?


What's Easter without a bunny in a basket?

Little bunny got a flat-back pearl for a nose and some Irock gems for eyes.
I added some Buttercup liquid pearls all around the edges of the tag.
The little roses are Recollections, the large rose was a gift from Lacee, not sure where I got the little flowers I tucked in there and the tear drop pearls I tucked in there are from Pro 31 Designs.


A touch of glossy accent on the title and flowers with they're stems coiled.


There she is with Peter Rabbit at her feet, I wonder if she knows he's there.

Another full shot.....


I love that the wire I used for the hanger is the same color as her skirt and her kerchief...
Peter Rabbits jacket too! 

The back.....


This is blank for now because I am going to write something on it before sending it off to my Granddaughters!

Have a Happy Day!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No wonder you are do thrilled with your achievements.
Fabulous!
Wishes
Lynne

Heather said...

LOOK AT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG....fabulous!! I JUST LOVE IT!! You did some fine work with your cameo!! Wooo Hooo! Love the back too!! Hugs!!