Monday, July 4, 2011

Thank you!

Here is a card I made to enter into the 
Weekend Challenge-Patriotic Blues
over at 


I just happened to pick up these blue papers the other day at Joanne's aren't they pretty?

The challenge was to make 90% of your project blue.

The blue bird image is from Karen at Graphic Fairies.

I will be linking up to Graphics Fairies  
Hop on over to see all the wonderful things everyone does with the great images that Karen shares over there.

Happy 4th of July America!

Hope everyone has a great day!


5 comments:

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

Very cute! You did a great job!

Happy 4th!
Pam

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I love it, you paper crafters amaze me, of all the things I do, I don't have the patience needed for the intricate work for cards. Good job, I am your newest follower

Carol

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
Sarah

Heather said...

Beautiful Carol!!