I have a cute little Christmas card to share today
Here it is...
The red polka dot paper is from Fancy Pants Designs St Nick paper pk.
The paper below it is from the
I love the little pale snowflakes all over it!
The two tags are from
I inked everything with vintage photo distress ink.
I used a distress marker to draw stitch lines on a couple pieces
I added Stickles around the image that I designed with a the
Christmas Exhibition image that you can find at
at Graphics Fairy in the Christmas Category
(upper right of the blog)
The poinsettias will be found there as well.
Everything was layered with pop dots!
I do love those!
I cut the snowflake doily on my Cameo.
I added a little bit of shiny rickrack and a piece of trim
as well as a flower I made with the background paper and a couple of
May Arts leaves from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Below is a close up of the cute little girl!
Isn't she adorable?
She is from Gecko Galz Christmas Cuties collage set
I used to have one of those hand muffs when I was little
and LOVED it....
kept my little fingers nice and warm!
Below is a close up of the image I designed
I added the poinsettia's to the Christmas Exhibition image.
Also a peek at a couple little banner/tags poking out from behind the tag.
I cut them from paper that Heather Hudson designed.
Such a cute paper with little peppermint candy's all around!
Also a reminder.....
We have the Winter Wonderland Customer Challenge going on over at Gecko Galz!
We'd love to see your Wintery creations using at least one of Gecko Galz products!
You have until Dec 30th at 11:55 pm Eastern time to enter.
Don't miss the 24 Tags of Christmas!
Every day a new tag is featured from one of us on the
Gecko Galz Design Team.
We hope to inspire you along the way
there's freebies along the way!
Another challenge reminder.....
Over at My Artistic Adventures
We are on challenge #14 and the theme is
So if you are making something Christmasy or
something Wintery we'd love for you to come join us.
More info HERE
I will be linking up at.....
1. Get in the Christmas Spirit and link up any Christmas Themed Project you are working on and are posting to your blog throughout our event period (1st December - 12th December) to our Party Link. The Party Links will be listed here on the Events Page, 1st of December and on our blog on this Date also.
2. You must be a follower of this site.
3. Leave a little love for others, by commenting on at least the blogs of the person listed in the link up before you and the two people behind you.
4. Come back each day if you like, you can link up a new project each day, but remember for each time you link up you have to leave 3 comments.
5. Display our Party Badge (shown below) on your blog and link back to this post each time you post your creation to your blog, galleries etc.
Thank you for stopping by!