Saturday, July 16, 2011

Mini by mini-me...

Thought I would show you the mini that my 14 yr old did for herself. 

This is the first one she has ever made.

Seeing me making a few,
then Wonderful Starr made her one,
guess she couldn't resist any longer.

So here it is...

She did a pretty good job for the first time!

Starr you may see some tags that look like the same shaped tags you sent to her in the mini you made. 
She used them as templates to trace and cut her own. 

There are few buttons all through the mini and the flower on the cover are from Heather.

And a tag, the paisley transparency and the peekaboo frames came from Pam.

Starr, Heather and Pam are a few of my 
Bella Buddies 


Thanks for stopping by!

Hope your having a great weekend!



4 comments:

Heather said...

Love the mini...Selena did a great job!! Beautiful..and I love your new siggy...I am sure I will love it even more in color. I see you are using your bind it all too!! Sweet!!
Hugs Heather

Betty Wright said...

WOW! This is gorgeous and so beautifully detailed! Love the papers!

Pam AKA: picnic said...

Wow, what an awesome job!!! Glad she liked the stuff

Gisèle said...

Wow, she did an incredible job !!
The papers are gorgeous...and I love your new signature !! xoxoxo