Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Christmas in July

Merry Christmas everyone!


This is a card I made to enter into the 
Jingle Bella's
July Challenge
&
the Debut des Techniques Graphiques
July Challenge
over at 
Bella Creations

as well as the 
over at 
Flying Unicorn.

and
I will also be entering into the

Gecko Galz
July/August Challenge

The image of Santa is from a collage I got from Gecko Galz.
The pine tree and the angel are images from
Graphic Fairy.

I took all three images and edited them in GIMP.
Having lots of fun with gimp these days...
Thanks Heather!

A close up of the images...

I added some glitter glue to the background piece and glossy accents to the image.

Thanks for stopping by.



4 comments:

Carla said...

What an awesome card!

Gerri Herbst said...

This is stunning!

Heather said...

Your card is just Gorgeous!! I am so glad you are creating with GIMP!!

Heather said...

I just love how your take on the sketch turned out. So sorry that this beauty got soaked in OJ :-(
Your flowers are gorgeous..and love how you did the DA.