Monday, July 4, 2011

Tinkerbell Teepee

My granddaughter LOVE'S Tinkerbell so when Shawn, over at  
Bella Creations Viola Ink Group, 
asked us to make a Teepee card with a fairly theme what else could I do? 
 
And timing being everything, her birthday is in a couple of weeks!

Here's Tink...




I chose to make it a gift.
It will not fold up but instead be a shelf ornament for her.

I don't know if you can tell in these pics but being a project for the Viola Ink Group we had to have ink in there somewhere, so I used faded jeans distress ink and used it to outline all the chippy pieces as well as the exposed backs of them. 

I also added the same faded jeans here and there on the background pieces. Not sure what came over me that made me add it so randomly to the background but I kinda like it.
 It's subtle but pretty.

Keeping with the Tinkerbell theme I made this birthday (stair step)card with some extra chippy pieces.


Here is a look at them side by side...


Post a Comment