Monday, July 4, 2011

Tinkerbell Teepee

My granddaughter LOVE'S Tinkerbell so when Shawn, over at  
Bella Creations Viola Ink Group, 
asked us to make a Teepee card with a fairly theme what else could I do? 
 
And timing being everything, her birthday is in a couple of weeks!

Here's Tink...




I chose to make it a gift.
It will not fold up but instead be a shelf ornament for her.

I don't know if you can tell in these pics but being a project for the Viola Ink Group we had to have ink in there somewhere, so I used faded jeans distress ink and used it to outline all the chippy pieces as well as the exposed backs of them. 

I also added the same faded jeans here and there on the background pieces. Not sure what came over me that made me add it so randomly to the background but I kinda like it.
 It's subtle but pretty.

Keeping with the Tinkerbell theme I made this birthday (stair step)card with some extra chippy pieces.


Here is a look at them side by side...


2 comments:

Micupoftea said...

Yipeee! I'm SO glad you decided to make the tee pee card. It looks WONDERFUL!!!!!! Such cute details.

Heather said...

These are super Fabulous!! Love the Tink!! Both the Tee Pee and Stair step..are just awesome!! hugs
Heather