Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mojo made an appearance

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry I haven't been around much.
I am nursing a sore arm and wrist. 

Too much computer!

While taking a computer break I managed to get a few projects started and a couple of pieces done and I am really happy about that since I haven't been in the mood to create much lately. 

This is a mini pillow I put together the other day...


I used a Stampabilities script stamp on the seam binding with 
Vintage Photo distress ink.


The flowers and both strings of pearls are from Pro 31 Designs Etsy Store.


The flowers were all white. 
I used some Color Box Dusty Plum on the edges. 

The butterfly is one I made. 
____

This is a card I made for my brother for his birthday...


The white background paper is stamped with the script Stampabilities Stamp in 
Vintage Photo distress ink.


Also in Vintage Photo distress ink are the two clock stamps by Prima. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Stay warm everyone!

Photobucket

12 comments:

hazel said...

I love your mini pillow, it's beautiful, I love how you've put the pearls down one side and your card is great.
xxx Hazel.

Starr said...

Hi Carol! Your pillow is precious, I love all the little details, the flowers are gorgeous!

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Hello sweetie :-) Always love your work! Fabulous!
Hugs...Asmah

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh WOW, your pillow is totally precious!!! I love it!!! and what a special card you made too!!! XO Cindy

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Carol,
I'm so happy you had time to link up--that is awesome!!! Thanks so much for joining me!!!
XO
Cindy

Anonymous said...

So adorable.
Love the colours and trims, very special.
Wishes
Lynne

Denise said...

So nice"meeting"you.Lovely work you do :)

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Hi Carol,

The mini pillow is beautiful and girly.
Your handmade card is really terrific.

Dee

Donna said...

Hi Carol,

Just became your newest follower! I met you through Cindy's "Woman's Thing, Linky Party!" Love your pillow and may borrow this cute design! And, your card for your brother is great!

Hope you'll pop over to visit me, too!

Blessings,
Donna

Donna said...

I have a question - did you hand sew this little heart with a blanket stitch? Or machine stitched?

Thanks,
Donna

Starr said...

Hi Carol, I saw your heart on Cindy's blog and just wanted to say Yaay and Hey!!! I'll be seeing you on facebook!
Starr

Cindy Adkins said...

What a beautiful pillow! Your blog looks so interesting...I'm your newest follower. I found you through Cindy Adkins' Whimsical Musings.
Cindy