Monday, July 25, 2011

Thank you card take two...

In my last post I made a Thank you card using Heather's sketch from the Bella Tres Chic challenge. 

Unfortunately that challenge required the use of  sequins, that I did not have, so I didn't enter it. 

I was at Joannes the other day and happened to turn around, at the right time, in the right place, and saw a small bag of sequins.

I grabbed them.

I wasn't sure if I would get the chance to get to the challenge by the end of the month but my wonderful grandson was here today and decided to pour his juice all over the table and floor. 
In my frantic rush to clean everything
(bind-it-all, punches, score board, etc...)
I'm not sure exactly where that card was but he managed to soak it. 
The need for a new card was here. 

This is what I did...

still using Heather's sketch...

adding the sequins...

and the tag...

My entry into the Bella Tres Chic challenge over at


I will also enter this in the Eensy Weensy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka dot Bikini over at Flying Unicorn

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for using the sketch...your card is BEAUTIFUL!! Sorry you had to do two..and those kids and Juice..trouble!! Beautiful!

JulesinParadise said...

Number one: love the thank you card
Number two: your banner rocks
Number three: thanks for the kind words you left on my blog.

2amscrapper said...

I had no idea! Funny how things work out--great card for two challenges.

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Second time works better sometimes! Love your card - BEAUTIFUL!

Cathy said...

Such a beautiful card Carol! Love your handmade stick pin!

Gerri Herbst said...

Such a beauty! Love all your pretty embellies too! take care, gerri

Unknown said...

Really loving this card Carol! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Have a great weekend!
Mandy

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh wow, Carol, it's sooo beautiful and I love your blog header too--it's amazing!
XO
Cindy