Sunday, September 9, 2012

Mind Wide Open Voting

Let the voting begin!

I entered this wall hanging over at Mind Wide Open...


Mind Wide Open supply's the image, at the beginning of the month, you have a week to create what ever you want with it. Send your entry in and once it's posted others can vote on their favorite creations.

Here is a close up...


The flat back pearls and mini hanger are from Pro31.
The rosy ribbon as well as the ribbon I used for hanging this is from Walmart!
I mounted this on a piece of cardboard for stability. 

Please hop over to Mind Wide Open and vote for my wall hanging!

*****

On an unrelated note...
My shoulder is giving me a LOT of pain these days so I plan on being AWOL from blogging for a little while.
Think I spend too much time on the computer & I need to give it a rest. 
Planning on lounging around...maybe catch up on some reading.
See you all soon!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Sandi McLean said...

So pretty! Yep will go over and give you a vote :)

Starr said...

Hi Carol, I'll hop over and vote for that adorable wall hanging and I hope your shoulder get better soon. I've had foot surgery so I'm taking some time off also! I wish you the best!
Hugs,
Starr