Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hi!

Hi everyone!
I hope everyone had a great weekend!

It was pretty quiet here.
I got to play with my grandson for a couple of days.
I also had a couple of days that I could make a couple of cards. 

My daughter and I tried, unsuccessfully, to go out and see some fireworks. 
According to the site online they were suppose to start at 10pm but when we got there,
 around 5 minutes late,
we caught the tail end of the finale. 
Drove home hoping to see some scattered around...

NONE!

Just inside the house I told my daughter
"we just weren't meant to see any this year",
and there it went,

  BOOM!!!

One of the neighbors down the street decided to light one off! 

Missed that one too!

Oh well there is always next year!!!

Today...
started out as usual.
I got up. . . . . . . . . 
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

(just thought I would spare the morning routine)

turned on the computer to check my mail,
then off to do some blog hopping,
then in to visit my Bella friends 
and what a delight for me...

I found that I was crowned the 
Bella du Mois

WOOHOO!!!

I was not expecting that!

Those of you who visit often know already that 
is a favorite place for me to play.

Take a look at my badge...


isn't she a beauty?

If you have not come over to Bella Creations to play yet, you should!
There are several group challenges every month for all the members
and
for those of you who are not sure about being a member yet
there are challenges for you too!
Right there on the home page. 
Three challenges for anyone to play.
So come on over.
Check it out!
It's just not right that you are not having fun with us!
Who knows maybe one month you could be the 
Bella du Mois too!


Time for me to hit the sheets! 
Have a good night!
Sweet dreams!


2 comments:

fairyrocks said...

Congrats Bella Friend!!!
Keep smiling and creating. I am wild about your tinkerbell cards too.

Heather said...

Congratulations gal!! You sooo deserve it...well..I would give you Bella of the Year :-) Love what you have been creating this month!! Gorgeous works...glad to see you are entering a lot of challenges too!
xo Heather