Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Thinking of you

I made a card to enter into a few challenges.

First is the Bella Creations
Cartes Classiquies challenge.

The only requirement was to use a punch. 

Second is the

The requirement was to add some sort of stitching.

And the third is

The requirement there, also, is to use some sort of stitching. 

 My first thought was to use an edge punch but then I thought to use a piece of old jeans and this is what I  up with.


I added the stitching freehand and I'm kinda proud of myself that it is not all uneven everywhere.
 
The punching I did to make it look like a patch on the jeans.
I used the Martha Steward punch around the corner, corner punch.

Thanks for stopping by! 

Hope you're having a great day!


8 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Carol :-) I love this design ,,, very original and arty :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Unknown said...

Carol you are a card making goddess!! I love it.

Carla said...

Carol, what a wonderful card, you do fabulous work girl!

Jo Nevill said...

What a fabulous card, love your stitching !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

♥ Jo x

Cindy Adkins said...

Wow, this is a beautiful card!!! I love it!!
XO

Heather said...

So love the Jeans heart..and the punchwork to look like a patch is priceless!! Love your stitching! Good luck in the challenges!
xo Heather

Gerri Herbst said...

Just love this...the simplicity and the tiny stitches are just perfect.take care, gerri

Lynn Stevens said...

Its darling, nothing like a little hand stitching to make the right statement.

Thanks for entering my giveaway and best of luck.
hugs Lynn