Sunday, December 28, 2014

My last Christmas card of the season.....

Good morning everyone! 

Today I'd like to share the last Christmas card I made this season.


I made this using the image I designed using the 
Christmas Exhibition as well as the pine branch images I found at Graphic's Fairy.
You can also find the Christmas Exhibition image at 
Gecko Galz HERE.

The star image is from My Artistic Adventures HERE.

The doily piece and the scalloped tag below were cut with my Cameo.

I added glitter to the image I designed as well as to the star and Merry Christmas sentiment.
I used brushed corduroy distress ink on the edges of all my papers. 
The polka dot paper and the Merry Christmas are from a 
MME paper pkg titled Merry


Finishing off I added some fiber yarn under my image and a poinsettia.

*******
Gecko Galz News

We have started a kit club!

The kit club is sold at Gecko Galz Etsy Store HERE!

The club version will include papers, stamps, icons
 and 
an exclusive collage sheet.
If you join the club it is $100 for 12 kits. 

If you just want to purchase the kit monthly you will get the papers, stamps & icons 
but 
the exclusive collage sheet will not be included. 
If you chose to purchase them individually they will be $13 per set. 

You will receive your kits at the end of the month....
January's kit will arrive Dec 31th,
February's kit will arrive Jan 30th,
March's kit will arrive Feb 28th,
and so on...

For more info about the kits you can go HERE

*******

Thank you for stopping by! 


No comments: