Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pinky the Snowman

Good morning!

I'm back with another one of 
I love these little guys!


The green snowflake paper is from MME's Merry paper pk.

The music paper is from the 

The peppermint candies & pink polka dot paper was made 
by my dear friend Heather Hudson

Heather is also the designer of the snowman & the fancy pink polka dot tag.

I added some glitter to the snowman's hat and the tree he's holding
as well as around the edges of the fancy tag.

I added the fancy tag on pop dots and wrapped fibers underneath 

Everything was inked with vintage photo distress ink.

Unfortunately you can't see it in the photo but there is metallic gold gel pen around the edges of the music note paper. I wanted the sparkling thread stitched look.

I finished with a little bow I made with my bow-it-all.

*****


*****

My Artistic Adventures Challenge
is a month long challenge so you still have time to link up!
You can link up any Christmas or Winter Themed project to be entered in for the Top 3 Badge 
but in order to win the 
Random Draw and Designers Choice
you must use one My Artistic Adventures products.

*****
I also wanted to remind you....

not to miss the 24 Tags of Christmas!
Every day a new tag is featured from one of us on the 
Gecko Galz Design Team.
We hope to inspire you along the way
and 
there's freebies along the way!

*****

Happy Holidays!


No comments: