Saturday, December 20, 2014

Peace I've found.....

You know how they say
your (mom & dad's) bedroom
 is always the messiest room in the house?

It's always the same...
rushing through your cleaning...
don't know where this should go right now....
throw it in my room...
I'll deal with it later! 

LATER?????

 When is later? 

Mess piles up!

Well I just realized my room may very well be the cleanest room in this house or it runs closely with the kitchen! 

And why you might ask?

I have an office!
 LOL

My desk...

My closet...

My paper stash...

Storage, tv & stuff...

Thanks to this realization I have a new found appreciation for the mess that I call an office,
for it helps to keep my bedroom clean...
and therefore comfy & calm! 
LOL 

So yes, I will, once again, go in and clean my office 
but now I will no longer fret that I can't seem to get it as clean as I would like it to be
because in its messy state,
 there is also a calm in knowing just on the other side of that wall my serenity can be found....

ahhhhh PEACE.....

My pretty antique mall treasures...
among other things...

My blah,
but comfy bed...

a place to sit and read
or put on my shoes...

cute pillow hanging on my curtain rod...

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you are having a wonderful week!

I'm off to go....
Ummm...
 "clean" my office!


No comments: