Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Birthday cards...

Good morning all!

Today I have a couple of cute cards I made for my granddaughters! 

Their birthday was a few weeks ago

They are twins but not identical so I made a couple of cards that 
are twins as well
but not identical! 


The background papers were both designed 
by my dear friend,
My BOLB,

The tags are also from Heather! 
You can find the one here!
The other one I could not find the tag itself in her Etsy store but I did find the paper piece that you can cut your own tag with here
or 
if you are still working on holiday pieces there are these tags here which have the same music note background but with the addition of holly leaves and berries...
I have to get this set myself...
love those holly leaves & berries!

I used distress inks on everything
broken china, worn lipstick & brushed corduroy.

The little girls playing image and the number 8 image are from an old paper pack.
I don't remember which one,
all I have left are bits and pieces!

I added a doily, cut on my Cameo...
a couple of flowers, some glitter and some twine to finish. 

Thanks for stopping for a visit!

Merry Christmas
to all of you who celebrate!
Hope your holidays are filled with lots of love & laughter
from friends, family and everyone you meet!





No comments: