Good morning everyone!
I have another Christmas card to share today
I'm really making a dent in my old
Fancy Pants Designs Saint Nick paper pack!
Here is my card
The background papers as well as the St Nicholas image are from the paper pk.
The tag was using the image I designed the
original invitation image on there can be found on
along with a whole lot of other wonderful images in the
It can also be found at Graphics Fairy along with the pine branch I added
under the Categories tab in Christmas.
I added a bit of Merry Christmas ribbon to the bottom,
a piece of red ribbon scrap for the tag
and a little piece of shimmery green card stock for mounting the St Nick image.
Below is the inside of the card...
I simply stamped the sentiment and added a little bit of the paper from the front of the card.
I will be linking up at.....
1. Get in the Christmas Spirit and link up any Christmas Themed Project you are working on and are posting to your blog throughout our event period (1st December - 12th December) to our Party Link. The Party Links will be listed here on the Events Page, 1st of December and on our blog on this Date also.
2. You must be a follower of this site.
3. Leave a little love for others, by commenting on at least the blogs of the person listed in the link up before you and the two people behind you.
4. Come back each day if you like, you can link up a new project each day, but remember for each time you link up you have to leave 3 comments.
5. Display our Party Badge (shown below) on your blog and link back to this post each time you post your creation to your blog, galleries etc.
Thank you for stopping by!