Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Let it Snow

Good morning everyone! 

My Artistic Adventures
December Challenge 
(#14)
is
Christmas/Winter


To join in on the fun

 make any tangible project...
card, tag, atc, layout, banner, altered item, etc...
(sorry no digital entries please)
You must use one of the images from Heather's,
My Artistic Adventures,
(links will be at the bottom of this post)
digital collage sheets to win the free collage sheet 
and 
Designers Choice (chance to be a guest designer and receive free images)


Here is the card that I made.....


How cute is that snowman? 
I love him! 
And he's not alone on the collage sheet!
There's a green one and a pink one too!
You'll see them later, they are so cute I couldn't stop playing with them!

My background paper is from the 
Fancy Pants Designs Saint Nick paper pack
 that I was hanging on to for too long! 

I added glue to the snowflakes and added some clear glitter I've had hanging around for a while also.

(I'm slowly trying to get through my hoarding issues...LOL)

The bow was made with my bow-it-all and some Dollar Tree ribbon.

Using pop dots I added the cute snowman on top of the ribbon.

I covered his hat & dotted his scarf with glue and added 
Art Glitter's Dream Transparent glitter.
(a pretty blue color)

With pop dots again I added the sentiment boxes
 then using the same clear glitter as on the snowflakes
 I attempted to make it look like snow had fallen on top of them 
with a little dripping down.

The inside below.....


I stamped the sentiment, 
added a punched border 
(with a Martha Stewart border punch)
and 
added another snowman...smaller version!

All my papers and images were inked with frayed burlap distress ink.

Below you'll see the sheets I use...

Super Cute, Super Cute!



Please remember you can use other images to play along & win the "Top three badge" 

but in order to win the Random Draw
 (a free collage sheet) 
and 
Designer's Choice 
(chance to Guest Design and receive free images) 
you must use one of Heather's images. 


*****
LINKS.....


*****

I will be linking up at.....

My Time to Craft - #269 Snowmen



HOW TO JOIN THE PARTY

1. Get in the Christmas Spirit and link up any Christmas Themed Project you are working on and are posting to your blog throughout our event period (1st December - 12th December) to our Party Link. The Party Links will be listed here on the Events Page, 1st of December and on our blog on this Date also.

2. You must be a follower of this site.

3. Leave a little love for others, by commenting on at least the blogs of the person listed in the link up before you and the two people behind you.

4. Come back each day if you like, you can link up a new project each day, but remember for each time you link up you have to leave 3 comments.

5. Display our Party Badge (shown below) on your blog and link back to this post each time you post your creation to your blog, galleries etc.

*****

Thank you for stopping by!
Stay Warm!


11 comments:

Barbara Rankin said...

Oh wow, Carol. Your card is so beautiful, and the snowman is just adorable. He makes me smile!

2amscrapper said...

we love Heather's snowman! Your take on it is so soft and lovely! Thanks again for linking up at Unruly Paper Arts! Helene

lost coast scrapper said...

Darling..love that snowman! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous for this challenge.

ddazzled71 said...

These are adorable snowmen Carol, I am loving their sweet faces and colors and I love how you have used them on both the inside and out to create your lovely Christmas Card. Thanks so much for joining the party at Unruly again today, Danie xx

DonnaMundinger said...

EEEK! Adorable! Just love that sweet snowman and what you've done with him. I'm having fun at the UPA party too. xxD

Unknown said...

Love the snowman & trees.
Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

Glenda said...

It's unanimous we all love that cute little snowman! Adorable! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

creative lady said...

Love the vintage snowman! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous.

Pammejo said...

Beautiful Card...Thanks for joining us on the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog....

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Awwww...that little snowman is just adorable! Love the soft color palette and great wintry feel. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Gloria Stengel said...

I love that chubby snowman and this shabby chic project! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!