Good morning everyone!
Today I have a quick card to share with you!
I started with a scrap piece of cream linen textured cardstock.
I topped that with a piece of pale snowflake paper from
3 different white trims.
How cute is this adorable little girl image that is part of the
Snow Babies collage set over at Gecko Galz?
I simply added a little glitter on the holly berries,
mounted the image on a piece of scrap card stock and pop dotted her onto the background papers.
I finished off with a little white poinsettia that I rubbed some diamond stickles all over.
Thank you for visiting!
Happy Holiday Season!
Don't forget to check out our
24 Days of Christmas Tags at Gecko Galz Blog this month!
So much to see from the incredible DT!
I will be linking up at.....
HOW TO JOIN THE PARTY
1. Get in the Christmas Spirit and link up any Christmas Themed Project you are working on and are posting to your blog throughout our event period (1st December - 12th December) to our Party Link. The Party Links will be listed here on the Events Page, 1st of December and on our blog on this Date also.
2. You must be a follower of this site.
3. Leave a little love for others, by commenting on at least the blogs of the person listed in the link up before you and the two people behind you.
4. Come back each day if you like, you can link up a new project each day, but remember for each time you link up you have to leave 3 comments.
5. Display our Party Badge (shown below) on your blog and link back to this post each time you post your creation to your blog, galleries etc.