Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Christmas Bells card...

Good morning everyone!

A little bit more than a week to go...
Are you ready for Christmas?

I am happy to say I am!

Don't know how I did it but I did 
and now I am in 
relax and wait mode!

I have a couple more cards to share with you this week.

Today's card started out as a tag and it evolved.....


The bells are from

I added some Art Glitters on the bell image.

The doily is cut from my Cameo.

The papers are from Fancy Pants Designs Saint Nick paper pk.

I use my crop-a-dile for the edges of the tag
I used a scallop punch for the circles.

*****


*****

I hope you are playing with Gecko Galz products and will join us for the 
We'd love to see your Wintery creations using at least one of Gecko Galz products!
You have until Dec 30th at 11:55 pm Eastern time to enter.

And.....

Don't miss the 24 Tags of Christmas!
Every day a new tag is featured from one of us on the 
Gecko Galz Design Team.
We hope to inspire you along the way
and 
there's freebies along the way!


Happy Holiday Season!


No comments: