I have another Christmas card to share with you today.
I made this one.....
polka dot paper from MME-Merry paper pack,
red paper from Fancy Pants Designs-Saint Nick paper pack,
border and corner punch from Martha Stewart,
peppermint twine from Really Reasonable Ribbon
glitters from my stash and also some from Art Glitter.....
this Christmas Exhibition/poinsettia image that I designed
(using images from Graphic's Fairy......
you can also find the Christmas Exhibition image at Gecko Galz as part of the
Christmas Icons collage set)
You can see the dripping "snow" on top!
The Pink Snowman is from Heather at My Artistic Adventures
I love this guy!
And finally here is a look at the inside.....
The snowmen come in several different sizes so I had to use one inside the card as well!
Don't forget to check out our
24 Days of Christmas Tags at Gecko Galz Blog this month!
So much to see from the incredible DT!
I will be linking up at.....
HOW TO JOIN THE PARTY
1. Get in the Christmas Spirit and link up any Christmas Themed Project you are working on and are posting to your blog throughout our event period (1st December - 12th December) to our Party Link. The Party Links will be listed here on the Events Page, 1st of December and on our blog on this Date also.
2. You must be a follower of this site.
3. Leave a little love for others, by commenting on at least the blogs of the person listed in the link up before you and the two people behind you.
4. Come back each day if you like, you can link up a new project each day, but remember for each time you link up you have to leave 3 comments.
5. Display our Party Badge (shown below) on your blog and link back to this post each time you post your creation to your blog, galleries etc.
Thank you for stopping by!
Happy Holiday Season!