Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I know how you can get a free digi stamp set...

and it's really easy!

Gecko Galz has gone cyber!

We have a great blog you can follow as well as being on 
Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter!

We have great new products including mini paper packs & soon to have ribbons, fibers and all things that will be exclusive to our Etsy store. 

Check them all out!

And that free digi stamp set.....

All you have to do is follow us on our social networks, 
listed below,
 then email us with your name and name on the network and we will send you the exclusive 
Arty Doodles Mini Digi Stamp Set 
for free!






Send your email to Lee Anne at 


See, I told you it was easy!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Carol, tfs!!! I love digi stamping :) Will check the blog...thx again!
Hugs!
Asmah

Sandi McLean said...

Hi Carol! Yep I am following everything, I do love you GeckoGalz! I want to send you something not sure that I have your latest address though. Would you e-mail me? Pop over to my blog and I have an e-mail button on the right. Hugs, Sandi