Thursday, May 2, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Good morning!

Today I have a Father's Day card to show you.

This one is for a wonderful father who loves racing.....


How cool are these images from Gecko Galz?
They are from this months Start Your Engines collage collection!
I had a hard time deciding which ones to chose to add to my card!


I love the checkered strip too, it's from the same collection!

The striped background paper is from the Dapper Dan paper pkg also from Gecko Galz!
A bunch of great papers in this collection!!!

I tell you what, with all these great digi paper collections that LeeAnne keeps putting out every month, I find myself wondering if I ever need to buy another paper pack at Michaels again! 
Think of all the space I would have in my scrappy place!
LOL


The black pearl drops were done with puff paint.
I also added a bit of black soot distress ink on all the edges.

Photobucket

No comments: