Thursday, August 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Tag

My grand daughter's love it when Grammy makes one of these tags that they can hang on their wall so I was excited to see this cutie pie little girl in the Gecko Galz How Does My Garden Grow collection.
I removed her from the background she was on, in Gimp, and using my Cameo I made a tag


I stamped little flowers all over the front and back and on the hidden tag with scattered straw distress ink.
Inked with worn lipstick distress in all along the edges.

Added the curly rose and leaves from IamRoses 
The hip rose buds from Wild Orchids Crafts 
The pearl spray and pearl drop trim from Pro31 Design
Seam binding from Shabby Beautiful Scrapbooking.


The back is a mirror image of the tag.
The daisy and leaf is from IamRoses and the center brad is from my stash.
The smiley face button and purple wire are also from my stash. 

Photobucket

5 comments:

Ju Budant said...

Super Cute!

Anonymous said...

Such sweetness Carol!
I really need to be looking into Gimp as it would be amazing the possibilities.
Wishes
Lynne

Sassy Raggedy said...

Lovely...joann sassy raggedy

Kay Wallace said...

This is gorgeous, Carol! I have never even *thought* to make a tag that had a "back!" This one is particularly beautiful because of that little gardener! Perfect embellishments!

Debi said...

Carol, I love your birthday tag for your grand daughter- so pretty :-) Debi x