Wednesday, August 8, 2012

12 tags of 2012 - August

Here is my tag based on Tim Holtz August tag...


I kept pretty close to his inspiration piece. 

The tag was embossed using the Textile Cuttlebug embossing folder.
I spread some Pearl Dabber paint over all,
then inked with tumbled glass, faded jeans and stormy day distress inks.
I wiped the ink off the Paint with a baby wipe then gave the whole thing a very light spray of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer mist.

The large curly rose is from IamRoses,
I sprayed it with Trunk Bay then Suede Glimmer mists.

The other two flowers were from my stash.

I die cut the silhouette and black doily with my Cameo.
I lightly dragged the Pearl Paint Dabber on the doily edges.

I cut the flourishes with my Elegant Flourishes TH die using some grunge board,
then sprayed them with Suede Glimmer Mist.
I, then, cut them to be able to spread it out around the flowers.

I went through all my stamps and went with the word "Cherish" for my title/sentiment.

A piece of seam binding and some bling I put together with 
some old beads & pearls from my stash.

I'm linking to:

Photobucket

2 comments:

Charlotte Zweigoron said...

Beautiful tag!! I can't go to quite the "grunge" level that Tim does so I find your tag very appealing to my tastes.

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous tag!!