Friday, August 31, 2012

A peek.....

at one of the many digi stamps you can get for free from 
Gecko Galz.

I got out my spectrum noir markers and colored this pretty cupcake.....



Isn't it cute! 


I would love a lemony cupcake right now!

I kept it simple with just a "few" dots of liquid pearls.
(I might have gotten a little carried away with them)
&
I pop dotted the cupcake.

If you haven't seen my post about these freebie stamps click 
 and find out how to get yours. 

Trust me, you won't be sorry!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Absolutely adorable! I love that you paired purple with the yellow -- they go so well together! So lovely!

Kay Wallace said...

A perfectly colored stamped image, Carol! Love those colors!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Ohh wonderful easel card Carol. Adorable. joann sassy raggedy