Thursday, August 16, 2012

Shabby Card

Here is one of my Gecko Galz DT projects.

I made this card for a friend.


I took three images from Gecko Galz...
The lovely lady from the Edwardian Beauty collection.
(I love this collection)

The patterned paper and frame from the Ever After paper collection.
Papers, images, frames & alphabets in one collection! 
How cool is that?

I used Gimp to put them all together.


The banners are all from the B is for Banner collection, also at Gecko Galz.

I used my Tim Holtz distresser on all the edges.

The tag, tucked in the back, buttons and the doily are from my stash.

An inside peek...


I randomly stamped swirls all over the front and inside.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Sassy Raggedy said...

This is beautiful. I love it. joann sassy raggedy

Kay Wallace said...

Love this one, too, Carol. I am a vintage fan so this especially appealing to me! I won a sheet of vintage images from Gecko Galz and have been hoarding them, only recently using the first on an art journal page! This is definitely a winner!