Thursday, August 16, 2012

Vintage tag

I did this tag for the Vintage Image challenge over at Gecko Galz.


My vintage image's are from Gecko Galz...
the Edwardian Beauties collection and the Tic Toc Cameo's collection.

The banner piece is also from Gecko Galz, B is for Banner collection.
I added liquid pearls in hot cocoa & bisque all around the edges.

The background was inked with rusty hinge, wild honey and worn lipstick distress inks.
I used my favorite script stamp, from Stampabilities, all over the background with weathered wood and  walnut stain distress inks.

The key is a grunge board diecut that I painted with tattered rose distress crackle paint, inked with walnut stain distress ink and topped with glossy accents.

A couple pieces of trim from my stash that I laced together along the one side.
The white piece is from Wild Orchids Crafts and 
the maroon piece is a trim I received in a Gecko Galz swap from Diane.

The flower is made with a couple of Tattered floral diecuts that I had sitting on my desk for a while. 

I should probably clear my desk huh?

I sprayed them with Suede Glimmer mist gave the edges a little fold then topped it with a flower I made (also sitting on my desk for a while) with a little bit of organza and my heat gun. 

The wheat spray is from Pro31 Design.

The seam binding is from Misty at Shabby Beautiful Scrapbooking


Photobucket

3 comments:

Sassy Raggedy said...

Ohhhh I really love this. Fabulous...joann sassy raggedy

Kay Wallace said...

First, Carol, a big CONGRATULATIONS! for reaching the milestone of 100 followers! I am not at all surprised, as this is one of my most favorite blogs...period! Then, of course, I need to comment on this exquisite tag! Another amazing creation by Carol. You never disappoint with your creativity, your attention to detail, you eye for colors that "work," and, of course, you ability to take this and that from here and there and create something beautiful! Love this!

Carol Salisbury said...

Thank you so much Kay! I always love when you stop by and leave me such wonderful comments!
XO