Saturday, August 25, 2012

Pretty little angel card

This cute little angel's name is Whispy...


She is a digi stamp from Saturated Canary.

I colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers.

She is mounted on a piece of mulberry paper and pop dotted on to the patterned paper.

I distressed the edges of the patterned paper with my Tim Holtz distresser. 

I used Mint Green and Buttercup Liquid Pearls on the edges of my patterned papers. 

***

I am linking up to 
Sugar Creek Hollow - Fairies and Angels


Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
Sorry I have not visited recently but here I am to say that this is 100% adorable. Any little girl's (and not so little!) face would shine when seeing this card.
Wishes
Lynne

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh Carol,
This is precious!!!!
XO
Cindy

Sassy Raggedy said...

This is beautiful and so soft. I love the colors. joann sassy raggedy

Kay Wallace said...

Another amazing card, Carol! Whispy is just precious! Love the doily background.

Daniele said...

such a pretty card, just loving these images thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow
hugs and best wishes

Anonymous said...

love this card amazing image and design...thanks so much for joining us at sch this week...