Friday, August 31, 2012

Sweet Baby Olivia's Mini Album

This is a photo heavy post!

I made this mini album for my niece who is having her first little bundle of joy!








































The flowers I used are from 

Iamroses, 
Wild Orchids Crafts,
 Recollections, 
and
 the pink crystal flower is from 
Pro31 Designs.

I made the charm and name plate. 
I also made a "MOM" bracelet for my niece to match.
(forgot to take a pic of that)

The bling, buttons & pearls were from my stash.

The die cuts were done with my Silhouette Cameo.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Heather said...

When you said Picture heavy...you were not kidding!! BEAUTIFUL....soooo many fabulous pages! I love the diaper page..and the fold out ones....she will love it! So much work and love in this beauty!! Love the little charms and all the flowers!!
Hugs
BOLB

Linda said...

Oh my, this is gorgeous! I love the delicate softness of each page! The cover is so special with the baby's name bracelet. Love the dangle! What a lovely gift! Beautifully done!

tumblingcarrie said...

this is so perfect for a new little bundle. pretty book carol..

Anonymous said...

Hi
This is such a pretty and precious gift you made for your niece.
Wishes
Lynne

Kay Wallace said...

One word sums all this up, and it is PRECIOUS! I love the mini, I love each and every page, each and every detail! I am working on a baby scrapbook and am going to definitely have to "lift" some of you good ideas from here, Carol! Great work! Your pure talent amazes me!

Carol Salisbury said...

Thank you so much Kay for your kind words! So happy to be an inspiration! Can't wait to see the scrapbook you make!
Thanks again!
Hugs!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Wow, this is fantastic. Looks like a lot of work but it is beautiful. I know she will enjoy it...I had to take a second look to get it all viewed. joann sassy raggedy

Unknown said...

Your mini album is adorable!! i personally have never made a mini album before, but seeing how incredible yours turned out, now i really want to try to make my own! truley amazing turned out fantastic!