Monday, May 7, 2012

Thank you

Today I decided to play,

in between all the laundry,

with these tags that Heather designed...


If you love them as much as I do run on over to Heather's and get them for yourself!
You can find them here.
_____

I made a thank you tag...


The butterfly I believe is Recollections.

The seam binding was a little happy mail goody from Heather.

A close up...


I don't remember where the large curly flower came from, it has been laying on my desk! LOL

The large pink rose bud is from iamroses 
and 
the small rose is Recollections.

The lace across the bottom and the sequin trim are from Creating is fun.

Here's the back...


I used GIMP to add "Thank you!" to the back.

I made a pocket in the above tag and added this tag below out of paper that I designed.


I'm not going to show you the back of this one because it's a note to the recipient.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Sassy Raggedy said...

Wonderful Carol. Wow...Sassy Raggedy Joann

Heather said...

LOVE the TAG!! It is gorgeous!! I think I will borrow your photo and put it on my blog :0)
Hugs!!

Heather said...

I love your paper too!!