Monday, May 21, 2012

Woohoo Heather!

My bestie online bud is on the DT at Sugar Creek Hollow now! 

Yippee Heather!!!

The challenge this week is Pearls & Swirls 

This is a card I made to enter in the challenge...


The flat back pearls are from Pro31.

I used a swirl stamp on the background using vintage photo distress ink.

The rose print is on fabric. 
I got the image from Whimsical World of Fairies.
I love that you can see the swirls through the fabric.

I cut the swirl with grunge board, painted it with antique linen distress crackle paint, added some vintage photo distress ink, and topped it with glossy accents.

Here's a close up...


Linked to...
Sugar Creek Hollow - Pearls & Swirls


Photobucket

4 comments:

Sassy Raggedy said...

Great job Carol and congrats to Heather...joann sassy raggedy

Mynn xx said...

Soooo pretty! LOVE the swirls--and your rose is beautiful! FABULOUS card! :)

Heather said...

Carol this is gorgeous girl!! I love that image, and that you have it on fabric!! I too love that you can see the swirls of your background paper through it!! I LOVE those flatback pearls!! :0) Thank you for being happy for me :0) My bestest online buddie!!
Thank you for sharing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow :0)!!
Hugs!!

Unknown said...

beautiful card great swirls.