Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Paris Flea Market Swap

I got happy-mail!

I joined the Paris Flea Market Swap over at Gecko Galz and today I received  the package that was sent to me from Diane.

Look at all the goodies she sent me...


Tags, stamps, ribbons, bling, diecuts, lots of flowers, buttons, charms and a tag she made!


I made this tag using the supplies she sent me!
My addition was the bird bath, blue seam binding, pearl spray and the inks & spray on the tag.


This is what the big flower on my tag used to look like before I folded the pieces, added hot glue and a glimmer mist that I made.

Thanks Diane!


Photobucket

2 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Thanks for the shout out Carol, I am really glad you liked the stuff I sent. I did not even recognize the flower either, it looks fabulous all glued together like that!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Great stash Carol. I love the tag. joann sassy raggedy