Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Simple card

I'm playing with Heather's digi tags again. 

Here is the card I made...


I glittered the edges of the tag with Platinum Stickles then mounted it on brown cardstock. 
A little Antique Linen Distress ink on the edges of the card and on the swirl stamp (that is really hard to see).  
The tear drop pearl trim is from Pro31 Design. 

The inside...


Some more Platinum Stickles on the edges of the tag.
Antique Linen on the edges and the swirl stamp.

If you like the tags I used, head on over to Heather's blog and grab one for yourself!
She has them in different colors as well as a couple other digi collage's.



Photobucket

3 comments:

Heather said...

Fabulous girl!! Thank you for the shout out...you are too sweet to me! BIG hugs!!

Carole of Brum said...

Really lovely, the vintage look is so beautifully done here. CoB

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol
A beautiful shabby feel to this card and I love the detail in the inside.
Wishes
Lynne