Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Shabby Chic Card

I've been in a card making mood today.

I went shabby with this one...


I used a bunch of scraps for this one. 

The center piece is a canvas atc. 
I stamped it with a couple different stamps. 
I colored the butterfly with tumbled glass and faded jeans distress markers then sprayed the whole piece with a silver glitter mist and walnut gold glimmer mist. 

I am linking this to the 
Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenge
Anything goes

Paper Play Challenges
Distruction

Creative Craft Challenges
Distressed

&

Simon Says Stamp and Show
Anything Goes
_____

This is a glossy atc that I also made tonight...


I wanted to play with some alcohol inks so I used a couple of stamps with black StazOn ink, 
then added some Terra Cotta and Slate alcohol inks. 
It might be a little busy but I love the colors!

Photobucket
Post a Comment