Saturday, May 12, 2012

Tim's May tag

Just a quick note to show you my version of 
Tim Holtz's May tag 
from


A close up of my vase.....


I don't have the melting pot of the utee that he used on his flowers but boy do I wish I did! 
His flowers came out so cool!

and close up of my fragments charm.....


I used a Gecko Galz image for my charm.
If you haven't yet, get on over there to see, not only, the wonderful collage & paper sets but so much more!
There is something new every month!

I am linking to Tim's 12 tags of 2012-May


Photobucket

8 comments:

Heather said...

Sweet Tag!! Looks like it was fun to make too! I should check out the Tim's tags! I Love your version :0)
Hugs!!

www.hokiecoyote.com said...

Your flowers look great and so does your tag.

Dana D. said...

Wonderful tag. Great job.

Cynthia said...

Love the sweet charm and the teeny tiny flower vase!! Really lovely tag!

Sassy Raggedy said...

It's wonderful Carol. I am going to try a tag soon. Happy Mothers Day to you. joann sassy raggedy

Winnie said...

So cool! I love the images you used..That teapot caught my eye as soon as I saw it. Love your charm and the use of the bottle is great!

Sunshine Girl said...

Its very nice - I like the flowers in the bottle.

Pearl Maple said...

nicely done, like your combination of colours