Monday, May 21, 2012

Distracted...

Seems to be my thing these days...

The other day I set out with a plan to clean and organize my office and ended up with a sparkling clean kitchen! 

Both rooms are on the opposite ends of the house! 

You know the deal...you start one thing...spot something else that needs to be done...think that you can get that taken care of quick...
and
SNOWBALL!

LOL

Well it happened again yesterday.

I did make it into my office but I spotted this piece of cardboard and off I went...

Not to clean and organize...

I made this wall hanging...


I started out ripping the top layer off the cardboard, then added some weathered wood, broken china and picket fence distress stains all over. 
When that all dried I got out a few stamps and randomly stamped all over.

The charm over on the right is one I made with Gecko Galz image, glossy accents and a Tim Holtz fragment.

***

Below is a close up of the bottom grouping.

The large gem is from Pro31

The large rose is from I am roses. I sprayed that with Adirondack's Stream color wash, then sprayed with biscotti Perfect Pearls mist.

The small rose is Recollections. Edges colored with broken china distress ink then sprayed with biscotti Perfect Pearls mist.


The Laugh Dream Grow piece is an old patterned paper that I cut ages ago. 

The rose tag I believe I got online but can not remember where...sorry!

***


And a close up of the upper corner grouping...

Large rose is from Pro31. It once was pink. Same as above I sprayed it, and the large I am roses rose, with Adirondack's Stream color wash, then sprayed with biscotti Perfect Pearls mist. 

The lower blue flower is one I made a while back with a blue patterned paper then touched the edges with Stickles in platinum. The center is a small piece of a floral/pearl ribbon I got from Pro31. 



More large gems from Pro31 as well as the pearl drops that I tucked in through the grouping.

The pink and the white rose buds are from I am roses.



The pearly spray is hand made by me! 


Here you can also some of the stamping I did.

My office will be organized...
Some day...

***

I'm linking to...
Creative Craft Challenge - Anything goes
Gecko Galz - Pretty Little Plaque


Photobucket

2 comments:

cheryl said...

this is great love the design,and colors you have used on,this,
bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this week,hugs Cherylxxx

NancyD said...

What a great project and way to recycle! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Craft Challenges. NancyD