Tuesday, January 25, 2011

No Kleenix here

If you have a cold and you are looking for some Kleenix you will not find any in this box! This, actually, isn't the box I set out to alter today, but it was just sitting there, empty and alone. So I took pity and dressed it up fancy and filled it with buttons. Now the little box is happy and so are the buttons, for they were crammed into a much smaller box and now have a lot more room to move around in their new home. heehee ... I may add to this, in time, but for now it is what it is. I used vintage photo distress ink on the edges of all the bits of paper and I also stamped with a swirly stamp and a music note stamp on a few of the papers. I decoupaged the papers on there and boy what a mess that was, but it's always worth the mess in the end, isn't it?


Thanks for looking! Hope you're having a crafty day!

No comments: