Saturday, January 22, 2011

Busy day

I have had such a busy day today. Started my day crocheting a couple of flowers, I've never done that one before but I had to try. I think they came out pretty good for winging it, no pattern used.

I completed a card challenge for Bella Creations. I had to use the quote: "you are far bigger than anything that can happen to you", use a vintage stamp and a vintage image from The Graphics Fairy. I so love the way this one came out. Had I not planned on giving this one to someone I might have framed it. Guess I have to make another!



Also made two pots of chicken soup, a large batch of stuffed cabbage. And with the big batch of chili that I made last night, I should be good for about a week or two! Got a couple of loads of laundry done too. And I am thinking all the running up and down the stairs was at least worth a 5lb loss!
Now I am going to sit back and relax for the rest of the night. Maybe take care of another load of laundry.
Hope everyone is staying warm and dry.
Have a good night all!
Post a Comment