Monday, January 17, 2011

Crafty day

I had a productive day. After mopping the kitchen, dining room & the living room and washing a load of wash, I managed to also alter a composition book, my first! I love the papers I used. They are out of a paper pad from K&Company called Life's Journey. I bought this pad a while ago to do a heritage album for myself and never got around to it. The lace is from a Recollections pkg I just picked up recently and the metal seashells I have had forever. I love the ocean and since I will be having this book at my desk and the risk of throwing things on top of the book is great, I opted for those instead of something like flowers that might get squished.  I also made 3 Christmas cards for a challenge at Bella Creations. Believe was inked with Distressed inks, fire brick red, peeled paint & vintage photo, then I added a little bit of clear heat embossing to the edges. The white edges of the Santa card I flocked. I love this challenge because it was easier to do three now, then the frantic last minute pile that I have to make at the end of the year, feels good to be ahead of the game already. I also made a tp mini, for both a challenge and a friend! The challenge was to add a tag and ink something, so I inked the Happy Valentine's Day tag. I am not showing the inside because it's a gift and the cover is the only peek she is getting.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!


Scrap Happy!

No comments: