Friday, January 14, 2011

Fast day

I have no idea what happened to today! The day seemed to just fly right on past me. I did get to do a bit of scrappy shopping, I made 3 flowers and I cut one piece of ribbon for a mini I am making. Other than that I did a lot of internet catching up and hung out with my hub's for a bit. And poof the day was gone! And I'm exhausted, what is up with that? Hopefully I get a good nights sleep, feel totally refreshed in the morning and get some scrapping done as well as vacuuming up the peanuts from under my husbands desk. I think he has a hole in his lip or something, he pops the peanuts in his mouth and they fall back out!
I hope everyone has a very good night and a happy, scrappy, crafty weekend!

1 comment:

Sandi McLean said...

Must be going around! Feeling like I need a good sleep too...see you at BC..