Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Feeling a bit crafty today...

Woke up in a crafty mood today and decided to start two new projects at once! Both of which I have never done before. So I cleaned my work space, did a little organizing, some prep-work and off I went. I am quite pleased with what I have so far so I am giving you a sneak peek...
My paper bag mini is ready for some covers and embellishing and my little art piece is a little "Valentine's Day Collage" challenge I am doing at PIT (Pages in Time). Nothing is glued down yet so it can change at any minute. I am enjoying this one so much I have plans on making a few more, Christmas 2011 here I come! 

Hugs to Everyone!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Carol~ This looks FAB! I can't wait to see it! Make sure you post it in the forum when you are done! I am so excited!